Download Linkly for Zeller from https://www.linkly.com.au/resources-support/software
- Download the Zeller – Linkly software via https://zeller.link/linkly-software
- Install the Linkly software onto your Mini PC
- Restart the POS terminal once the download is complete.
You may now contact your POS provider to complete the required configuration on their end. Once this is complete, you can move ahead with configuring your Zeller Terminal.
Please note: Zeller Terminal configuration cannot be completed prior to contacting your POS provider.
Zeller Terminal Configuration
Hibernate and sleep settings can interfere with the POS communicating with your Zeller Terminal and will need to be disabled. To do so:
- Tap Settings from the navigation menu.
- Select Screen Settings > Device Hibernate.
- Toggle on Never when plugged in.
- Toggle off Device Hibernate.
- Press the back arrow and tap Sleep mode.
- Toggle on sleep mode and set the inactivity timer to 1 hour.
Before you complete the following steps, please ensure your Zeller Terminal is connected to the same WiFi network as your POS terminal.
- Go to ZiiPOS app and click on the “toolbar button” in the lower left corner.
- Click on “Settings” in the toolbar.
- Click on the button on the left.
- Click on “Method”.
- Click on “EFTPOS” and then click on “Modify”.
- Select “Link to EFTPOS” and then click on “Save”.
- Click on “Yes” to save the change.
- Click the button on the left and then go to “Integration”.
- Click on “Modify”.
- Select “Link to Linkly on perm”.
- Click on “Save” and click on “Yes” to save.
- Go back to the home page and click on the toolbar button to log out.
- Click on the gear-like button in the top right corner.
- Setting -> EFTPOS
- -> EFT-Client Address: Local Server IP should be 192.168.xxx.210
- -> Port: 2012
- Click Connect button
If the status changes to the “Connect”, then pair completed.