To enable EFTPOS to be chosen as a payment method, you need to pair EFTPOS with ZiiPOS. You could move on to “Start Trade with ZiiPOS” if there is no need for pairing now.
This chapter takes pairing Tyro with ZiiPOS as the example. You can scroll down this page to the bottom to find another articles about pairing Linkly with ZiiPOS or pairing Till with ZiiPOS.
- Click on the “toolbar button” in the lower left corner.
- Click on “Settings” in the toolbar.
- Click on the button on the left.
- Click on “Method”.
- Click on “EFTPOS” and then click on “Modify”.
- Select “Link to EFTPOS” and then click on “Save”.
- Click on “Yes” to save the change.
- Click the button on the left and then go to “Integration”.
- Click on “Modify”.
- In EFTPOS, select “Link to Tyro”.
- Click on “Save” and click on “Yes” to save.
- Back to the home page and then click on the “toolbar” button.
- Click on “Log Out”.
- Click on the gear-shaped button in the top right corner.
- Click “Tyro” in EFTPOS.
- Go to your Tyro terminal and press on the “Menu” button.
- Select option 5 (configuration).
- Enter the Admin PIN when prompted.
- Select Option 1 (Integrated EFTPOS)
- Selection Option 2 (Pair with POS) [ If “Option 2 (Pair with POS)” is not selectable, please select “Option 1 (Integrated EFTPOS” then choose 2 (Integrated).]
- You should now be presented with your Merchant ID and Terminal ID.
- Go to ZiiPOS and then enter the Merchant ID and Terminal ID.
Please Note: Tick “Integrated Surcharge” to enable record and print the Tyro surcharge on invoice.
Tyro is pairing successful.
What’s Next: Start Trade with ZiiPOS
You maybe interested in :