- Go to “invoice sale”.
- Press New to start a new sale.
- Press F5 in Customer Column to select existed customer or F6 to create a new customer.
- Select Customer from the existing customer lists.
- Press Details to see details of the customer and previous transaction histories.
- Sales item can be input by barcode scanner or press F5 in code column to select from stock list.
- Select Product item from existing product item lists.
- Or click in “internal order No.” and press F5 to get a confirmed quotation of a certain date.
- Items belong to this order will automatically pop up.
- A note here will be printed in invoice.
But an internal notes will not be printed. It can only be checked in quotation history.
- You can adjust Qty or price as you need. If the qty of invoice is less than the it of quotation, you will see this page.
Click “yes” to keep the left items committing, click “no” to void the left items and they will be back to available stock.