Method one: manually generate a purchase order.
- If it is a new product, then create new products first.
- Order from suppliers. Go to “purchase order”.
- Click “new” to create a new purchase.
- Input the name of the supplier and press enter. Check the boxes as you need.
- Then supplier’s information will be displayed. Delivery address and other charges can be set in the circled place.
- Scan the bar code or press F5 in Code field to select existing products. Make changes on Price and Quantity if necessary.
- Press Save to save the new purchase order.
- Once a new purchase order is finalized, the print preview screen will appear and the order can be printed off.
- Click on Edit to make change on existing purchase order.
Method two: generate a purchase order by stock request report
- Go to stock request report.
- Set a date and click “search”.
- Check the box and click to select a supplier.
- Select an item and click “generate order”.
- Click “close”.