Method one: manually generate a purchase order.
- If it is a new product, then create new products first.
- Order from suppliers. Go to “purchase order”.
- Click “new” to create a new purchase.
- Input the name of the supplier and press enter, or press F5 to select the supplier.
- Then supplier’s information will be displayed. Delivery address and other charges can be set in the circled place.
- Scan the bar code or press F5 in Code field to select existing products.
- Make changes on Price and Quantity if necessary.
- Press Save to save the new purchase order.
- Once a new purchase order is finalized, this notification will pop out. Click on “Yes” if you want to print.
- Click the printer icon in the top left corner then you can print.
Method two: generate a purchase order by stock request report
- Go to stock request report.
- Set a date and click “search”.
- Check the box and click to select a supplier.
- Select an item and click “generate order”.
- Click “close”.