- Go to “Assistant” on the PDA.
- After logging in “Assistant”, click on “Invoice”.
- After clicking on “Invoice”, you will see this page.
- Set the date you need to check the invoice record on that day, and you can check the invoice record.
- Click on a record to check details. Click on the printer icon to print.
- After clicking on “Invoice”, click on the “+” button in lower right corner.
- Select a warehouse.
- Select a customer.
- Click on the “+” button to add items.
- Press the yellow button on the PDA to scan the barcode or enter the barcode.
- Click on “X” to end adding.
- Click on an item to modify its quantity or discount rate. Or you can delete the item.
- Click on “Freight” or “Other Charge” to modify freight or other charge if you need.
- Click on the button in lower right corner.
- Wait a while and you will see the invoice record.
- Click on the printer icon to print.