- Go to “Assistant” on the PDA.
- After logging in “Assistant”, click on “Stock Take”.
- After clicking on “Stock Take”, stock-take history will be displayed.
- Click on a stock-take recode to check the detail.
- After clicking on “Stock Take”, click on the “+” in the lower right corner.
- Select a warehouse.
- Click on the “+”.
- Press the yellow button on the PDA to scan the barcode or enter the barcode.
- Modify the item’s stock information and then click on “Save”.
- Click on notes to take some notes if you need.
- Click on the button in lower right corner to save.