This article will show you how to modify available time for online order.
Sign in Portal. Zii – Dashboard (ziicloud.com)
Find a field named “time”
There are two modes for you to choose.
Mode I：Custom Pickup or Delivery Time
- Turning the “Custom Store Settings” on, it means customers can choose when will they need to pick up or delivery.
- You can choose to only accept the orders which on the day of delivery/pick-up or not.
- You can set to allow customers choose delivery or pick-up with certain days. For instance, customers can place an order for pickup tomorrow if you set up “2.”
- Click on the pencil-like button and you can modify the available time for pick-up or delivery on the day you selelct.
- Divide opening hours into single time ranges as you need so that customers can choose, otherwise customers won’t see any available time.
- Click on “Save” to save your settings.
In this way, customers can choose the pickup time or delivery time by themselves.
Mode II: Immediate Pickup or Delivery
- Turning the “Custom Store Settings” off, it means that customers can only pick up or deliver immediately.
Customers can only choose it to be pickup or delivery.