- Choose a reservation type by those two buttons circled in picture.
- “New walk-in” means customers literally show up and book a table. Click it and fill the blanks.
- Click “new reservation” for online or tele booking.
These steps can be operated on POS. Click the button like the circled one in the picture and the rest steps are the same.
- After saving, a notification will pop up.
- The booked table turns blue on the day of reservation date.
- Tap the table and booking information can be checked.
- Click “walking in guest” for another dine-in order before the customers who booked show up.