ZiiPOS integrates with Zeller via Linkly Cloud Connect, so you can connect to your payment terminal via the cloud.
Make sure your Zeller Terminal is POS Cloud Integration ready by:
1. Ensuring you have the option to setup Cloud POS Pairing (Check your Integration menu in Zeller)
2. Ensure you have received your Linkly credentials.
How to set up your Zeller Terminal
- Open the menu and select POS
- Tap Setup
- From the POS Software dropdown list, select ZiiPOS from the Cloud POS vendor.
- Enter the corresponding register POS name so payments are attributed to it in Zeller’s Payment Transaction history list and tap Next
- Tap Yes if you have already obtained Linkly Credentials
- Configure the Terminal Display
- Generate a Pairing Code
- The pairing code will refresh every 30 seconds
- Enter the pairing code into the POS along with the Linkly credentials to link the Zeller Terminal to the POS.
How to setup ZiiPOS to pair a Zeller Terminal
1. Go to Settings –> Integration
2. Change integration mode to Linly Cloud
3. Log out of the POS screen, then select the Settings icon from the Login screen.
4. Select the EFTPOS option to load the Linkly Cloud Integration view.
NOTE: A pairing code will only last around 30 seconds during the connection process. To refresh the pairing code on the Zeller Terminal, click the back button and request pairing code again.
If successful, you will see below: “PAIRD AND CONNECTED”
You can now log back into your POS screen and try sending a payment to the Zeller Terminal.