You can set up item individual specials and consolidate specials through “Assistant” on the PDA. Family specials can be enabled on PDA but can only be set up through ZiiPOS Classic Retail on PC. This article includes steps for setting up item individual specials and consolidate specials through “Assistant”.
- Go to “Assistant” on PDA
- After logging in to “Assistant”, click on “Products”.
- Click on “Special Price”.
Item Individual Specials
- Click on “Special Price Mode”.
- Select “Item Individual Specials”.
- There are six special prices, which correspond to each original selling price that you set before.
- Click on a price to enter a number as the special price, and then click on “Save,” and it will be applied to the corresponding price.
There is a button named “Rated with a Special Date.”
- Turn off the button to keep the item at the special price until you disable it.
- Turn the button on and then turn on “Enable Special Date” to enable each special price to be activated during the term you set.
- Select “Consolidate Specials”.
- Click on “+”.
- Set the quantity and price and then click on “Save”. So that the item can be sold as a certain price when the quantity of it reaches the quantity you set.
- Turn on “Enable Special Date” and set a term to enable the special price to be activated during the term you set.