- Sign in “Portal”. (website: Zii – Dashboard (ziicloud.com) )
- Click reservation.
Set opening hours.
- Go to “others” and click “location”.
2. click to select a location.
3. Click new to set opening hours.
4. Set opening hours and save.
Set time ranges availabe for customers to choose
- Find a field named available time.
- You can choose a store by clicking the button like the one circled in picture below.
- Click “show availability” and a chart for all available time can be checked.
- Set a time range for each day from Monday to Sunday. Choose the day you want to accept reservations and click modify.
- Then you can set a time range, meal type, ect. And you can add an online closing time, which means customers cannot make reservations online after the time you set. DO NOT set your opening hours as the available time. Divide opening hours into single time ranges as you need so that customers can choose, otherwise customers won’t see any available time.
- After setting the time range, it will be displayed like the picture below.