Here is an example of table page on POS. You can see tables and areas.
Please follow the steps to setup tables.
- Click on the “toolbar button” in the lower left corner.
- Click on “Settings” in the toolbar.
- Click on the button on the left.
- Find a field named “overview” in “tables”.
- Click “setup area” to modify areas.
- Set areas based on your store and save.
- Select an area and click “modify” to set tables.
- Drag these shapes on to canvas as you need.
- Click a shape to modify information and toogle on “Is a Table”. Save the modification.
- Click on “Save” and then click on “Yes” to save.